[etni] survey on professional needs

  • From: "Inbar Ofra" <ofrain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 21:52:20 +0200

Dear colleagues,

The  Global Professional Issues Committee at TESOL International Association
is investigating the situations of English teachers in EFL contexts
worldwide in order to help TESOL leadership and staff develop programs that
meet the local and international needs of the EFL teacher community.

We therefore ask for your help in responding to a short questionnaire at
http://www.etni.org/survey/Questionnaire_abb.doc

Please save the questionnaire with your replies and then mail it  to me to
ofrain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks so much for your time and cooperation,

Ofra

Dr. Ofra Inbar

Head, the Unit for Teacher Education

The Jaime & Joan Constantiner