[etni] summer work for elementary

  • From: Yoseph and Leah Urso <urso2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 13:49:50 +0200

Hi Friends,
I just came up with an idea in coordination with our yishuv librarian. This
might work for HS as well! We are planning to put easy English reading books
from our classroom into a special section of the local library. Students will
check out one a week and be given a book report form to fill out and return
with the book in order to get a new one. The librarian will keep the student
reports in a special file by grade. Students who complete one a week will be
given a certificate when school begins.
Any more ideas? Please share!
Leah