[etni] rubrics for assessing the log

  • From: קובי לביא <kobilavy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, etni.list@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 23:53:06 +0300

Hi everyone,
Did you guys see the new posts concerning the submission of LOGs this summer
that were put up on the inspector's site?

I'm a little concerned about the checklist presented there and all the
rubrics that we were supposed to check the logs with? (I wrote an e-mail to
Judy Steiner about it and I'm waiting for a reply), but I was under the
impression that using the handbook's rubrics is an option and not a must and
according to this checklist they must be present in every log, in each unit
and so on?

Am I the only one who misunderstood this?

Kobi

** post to list - etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** help - ask@xxxxxxxx
** David Lloyd: ETNI founder & manager