[etni] query about electronic dictionaries

  • From: Miri <yochanna@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 22:26:26 +0200

Hi everyone,
I have a friend who is studying at university and would like a good
electronic dictionary. I don't know which one to recommend and I have asked
around but no one seems to be able to give me a definitive answer.
So I thought you guys might know. Can anyone help me?
You can send the replies to me directly as it may not be of interest to
others on the list.
Thanks

Miri Yochanna
yochanna@xxxxxxxxxx
"Be absolutely determined to enjoy what you do."
Gerry Sikorski

Visit the ETNI site - http://www.etni.org
Send a message to the ETNI list: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Send queries and questions to: ask@xxxxxxxx