[etni] protest at Ben Gurion's grave - Thurs. 9 AM

  • From: "laurie ornstein" <laurenmadeline@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 15:50:24 +0200

Hi All,

  I've organized a protest about being "forced" back to school under these
very upsetting circumstances. It is set for 9 AM tomorrow
(Thurs.) at Ben Gurion's grave at Midreshet Ben Gurion. Teachers from the
High School for Environmental Studies and from the high school in Mizpe
ramon will be there. Southerners from other schools, please...join us!

  Colum Sands (Tommy Sands' brother!) will sing some songs in support of our
struggle. And yes, I'll also be "armed with my guitar".

  The press has been advised.

Laurie
"Union Maid"