[etni] poll Re: etni Digest V2 #286

  • From: Batya Medad <shilohmuse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 09:26:31 -0700 (PDT)

I voted, but it's irrelevent.  Of course one has to change/adjust one's
teaching methods for computer use, just like we should be be flexible according
to the kids, even if teaching the same book year after year, each class and
each of us is different year to year.  I stopped saving old tests, because of
that.

But re: computers, to tell you the truth.  I don't use them in the classroom,
and my students don't have much access.  I'm the computer user, since I prepare
tests, etc on the computer.  One year I had a very difficult class and was able
to make many versions of the same basic test, to make it difficult to cheat,
drove the kids crazy.

Batya

 http://shilohmusings.blogspot.com/

http://me-ander.blogspot.com/