[etni] Re: please join

  • From: sara g <saragabai@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: araemer@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 10:49:33 +0200

as i understand it, what adi is doing is for all teachers (not just english
teachers.)  it is in hebrew, and probably will deal with questions about
teachers' rights. not at all like etni (which is fantastic, of course...)
where we discuss english teaching. so i don't see any problem with it.

--
sara g in israel
sarag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx