[etni] Re: moed bet

  • From: "N&M Barbiru" <nehamab@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Shoshana Ben-Yaakov" <aryeben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 19:48:26 +0200

Dear Shoshana,
You are right regarding the taking of Moed Bet. (I checked later on the
site)
However, I did NOT answer that question. I said I did NOT know the answer to
that specific question.
I answered the second question which was a different situation.
If someone finishes the 4 point exam (CDE) in 11th grade and then tries the
5 point exam (FG)  in 12th grade,
but is not happy with the 5 point grade and would rather have the 4 point
listed on his Bagrut, what does he do?
I stick to my answer (See below)

I hope you agree. If I am wrong, please correct me.
Nehama

To the question:
 If that is possible and the student is then dissatisfied with his 5 point
 final grade, can he or she ignore it and choose to stick with the 4 point
 grade?

I answered:
 He/The school has to write a letter to the Mador Bhinot asking for the 4
point grade to be on his Bagrut Form.

 Shoshana ben-Yaakov from  Himmelfarb high school answered: