[etni] Re: mock exams for F & G

  • From: Gail Mann <gail@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: shosilver@xxxxxxxxxxx, etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 23:19:46 +0200

Hi Shoshana

Some of the participants on the NBA online course have agreed to put their
adapted exams up on ETNI. I hope to be getting them up in the next few days
(after recovering from a computer crash).

There are also 2 mock exams up on the Very Unofficial Bagrut - Use at your
own risk"" section of etni:
http://www.etni.org/bagrutatrisk/

If any one else would like to submit their adaptations, we will post it on
in the same section.

Gail