[etni] making aliyah

  • From: "Leslie Urso" <morahleahmusic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 17:16:18 -0400

Shalom Ya'll,
Can someone advise me? I am a teacher making aliyah from Tennessee, and I am
completely baffled as to what materials I should bring from my classroom. Since
my degree is in Special Education, I will probably be teaching English to
learning disabled kids. I am certified to teach
 K - 12. I have a lot of easy-reader and picture books and 2nd - 3rd grade
workbooks, as well as math materials, art materials, flashcards, etc. Should I
pay the shipping cost to bring them, or will it be a waste of money? Is there a
specific English curriculum for Elementary schools, and are materials provided
to teachers? Thank you for your response!
Leah Urso