[etni] looking for work teaching English

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 11:09:04 +0200

Hello,

My name is Moshe Nagler and I am looking for work teaching English.

I am a Native English speaker with a B.B.A Bachelor Degree (a graduate
of Baruch - College [NYC]). I am also an International Trade Course
graduate (by "Shachak Institute") and an English tutors course
graduate (at "Seminar-HaKibutzim College").

For the last 15 years, I have taught English (in-formal teaching) for
various ages and levels. The English tutors course that I completed
consisted of teaching methodologies, interactive teaching techniques,
and proficient multi level curriculum.

I consider myself to be warm, helpful and sympathetic - providing
motivation and inspiration - and skillful in successfully handling
learning disabilities.

English is my mother tongue and I have a very good command of Hebrew.

My email is - moshe.nagler@xxxxxxxxx

Thank you for any information you can provide in obtaining work
teaching English.

Moshe