[etni] looking for help

  • From: Miri Yochanna <yochanna@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 22:38:56 +0200

Hi all,

I need some help, or rather my husband's aunt needs some help. She is
studying for her degree in nursing and many of her courses are in English.
She needs someone who can help her on a steady basis with the work she
needs to hand it and who will be able to help her with the assignments
towards their due dates.

I would do it but she lives in Afula, and I don't live anywhere near there.
If there is someone who could take this on, who lives near by the Afula
area, she would appreciate it very much. (obviously with pay)

Please contact me, and I'll pass on the information to her to contact you.

Thanks a lot in advance everyone.

Miri
yochanna@xxxxxxxxxx