[etni] literature histalmot

  • From: Gil Rechtman <gilrechtman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 16:58:01 +0100

Dear list,
Here is something I would like to share with you. Yesterday I went for the
online literature histalmut at Pisga in Tel Aviv. The histalmut is free (we had
to deposit a cheque for fifty NIS which will be returned) When I arrived there
I found out that because of overbooking some of us would have to take the same
course in Ort in Tel Aviv. What they didn?t tell us was that this course costs
100 NIS (not refundable). Is there anything I can do about it? Aren?t these
histalmuoyot meant to encourage us to teach literature?
Gil

** post to list - etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** help - ask@xxxxxxxx
** David Lloyd: ETNI founder & manager