[etni] lit. and the Bagrut

  • From: laurie@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 04:35:07 -0700

 I also agree that there's a problem in testing the literature program, as
Kathie indicated, yet I still think that it should find its way back into
theexam. Perhaps it could be tested through a literary "unseen" as Hebrew
lit. is tested today in part. I understood that this was to be one of the
changes in the new Bagrut but was postponed. It certainly would give
justification to the kids for studying. I, personally, don't need that as I
can't see myself teaching English without it! Laurie