[etni] "Re: leumi-card outrage!"

  • From: Sareen Rothbaum <sareenr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 08:45:50 +0300

We should check with the teacher unions if this applies to us. After all,
Irgun Hamorim doesn't allow us access to their benefits without the card.
If we are going to be charged, we should make sure they either find another
way to serve us or make sure the free card remains free.

From: Adi Orian <austenorian@xxxxxxxxx>
Below is a link stating that Leumi-card-tmura, the card that we were
basically forced to get (though it was good for a while) is now starting to
charge "dmey kartis" - Please all of you call and at least threaten to
cancel your card, I'm going to do so!
The number is 03-6178888
and here's the link http://finance.walla.co.il/?w=/111/2639508&m=1
Adi