[etni] last minute reminder

  • From: Mitzi Geffen <mitzi100@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 20:45:04 +0300

Hi All,
    This is a last reminder about the ETAI mini-conference planned for
tomorrow afternoon at Makif AMIT in Beer Sheva. Details about what I'm sure
will be a most enriching and enjoyable afternoon can be found on the ETAI
site - http://www.etai.org.il/   including directions to the school. I do
hope that those who live within reasonable travelling distance will make
the effort to come. I know it will be worth your while! Registration begins
at 16:00, and getting to the conference at that time will give you time to
meet friends, refresh yourself with coffee, and browse the fairly large
book exhibition, before the plenary talk begins at 16:30.
        Hope to see you there,
                Mitzi Geffen

** post to list - etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** help - ask@xxxxxxxx