[etni] irgun

  • From: Adi Orian <austenorian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 20:28:07 +0300

Hi all
I'm sure we've had this discussion before...but I'm looking here for more
specific answers, not so much opinions, since I want to lodge a formal
complaint and I'm wondering if my complaints are utterly my own...
1. Has anyone encountered problems with the Jerusalem branch of the Irgun,
specifically Moshe (since it's divided into two areas)?
I have found him to be nice but quite inattentive and consequently unhelpful
(to say the least)
2. Since the site relating to Pnay and Nofesh has changed, has anyone who
uses a bus (again, specifically in Jerusalem) stopped using the discounts
for events or books (since we can't really get to the "ticket machines") and
is therefore at a serious disadvantage compared to the other teachers?
3. Finally, I actually tried to complain on specific issues through the site
and through the person in charge of "sherut" at the Irgun, but received no
reply, has anyone encountered this predicament as well? Does anyone have a
proven way of lodging a complaint that would actually be acknowledged?
I actually want to leave the Irgun due to these issues, however, I
understand the Histadrut is no better, so what does one do between a
"nevelah" and trefah" (excuse my French)?
Thanks for any and all specific advice,
Adi

--
Adi Orian