[etni] inventing the wheel #125

  • From: Barry Silverberg <barisil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 14:58:49 +0300

Hello teachers.

I'm calling today about decorating the rom and nearby hall.  Usually I select a
group of pictures around a theme, prepare captions and send it to the college
printer where I can print for free.

Surely there must be educational sites where it's all ready ; on topics such as
famous actors and poets, inventions, olympic greats, holidays:  Sayings and
proverbs artfully arranged, rules;  Posters that could be printed on 4 pages
and then stuck together...

I just check it over and print 10 pictures already aligned and with captions.

anybody know where I can find stuff like this?

just think, in the time i save I might go back to making funny articles!

Barry