[etni] help with project

  • From: Gil Rechtman <gilrechtman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jrichman@xxxxxxxx>, <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 10:38:57 +0000

Hi all,
I realy need your help here. I've just taken over an 11th grade class doing
their four point bagrut and they have to do a project. Could you please send me
any useful information about the requirement for a project. For example,
guidlines (to submit to the class, ideas etc). Do they do it in teams or
individually? And most imporant what percentage does it carry in the overall
grade.
Thanks, Gil