[etni] help with plagerism please

  • From: "susan" <holzms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 18:28:44 +0200

**** If I had the chance to do it all over again. - www.etni.org ****

Dear etniers,
I have asked my writing class (teachers trainees) to write original stories for
use in their classes...One of them came up with the amazingly original story of
the little red hen who planted a frruit tree and no one helped her and then
when she made the fruit salad, everyone wanted to eat with her..I am sure that
this story exists in this format (I have it as a cake that she made in the
story book that I read my kids a million years ago) in some local  EFLtext
book....
the student swears that she wrote it..
Anyone know where this particular story is?
Thanks,
Susan