[etni] hearing impaired - annual announcement

  • From: "Roni" <ronea@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 16:41:25 +0200

Etnians!
It's time for my annual announcement. The following is intended for those of
you who have a hearing impaired student in your class who is going for Bagrut
this year.
You are invited to attend a special meeting regarding hearing impaired pupils
and the Bagrut exam. Allowances for these pupils will be explained and helpful
tips will be discussed. The handouts will include samples from previous exams.

The meeting will take place on Tuesday, Oct. 28th, at 16:00, at "Shema Center",
30 Plitei HaSfar st, Tel-Aviv (on Derech Hashalom) tel.: 03-5715658

I'm available at: ronea@xxxxxxxxxx

Anyone else who has a hearing impaired pupil in their class is welcome to email
me, and I will do my best to be of assistance.

Take care ALL!
Naomi Epstein