[etni] fwd: Brush your screen after every meal

  • From: "Ask" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 06:33:00 +0200

From: Barry Silverberg and family <barisil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Brush your screen after every meal

Dear people who always rush to my aid when i call for help,

My computer screen has turned a dirty gray (grey?), and all the ultra brite
toothpaste in the world is to no avail.

Because my tech guy tried it with his screens, and da zelba zach.

He wants to re format windows, but when i tried moving all my son's games to the
D drive, the file manager said come back after September.

So, any ideas how to fix Windows so that my screen will be white again ?

Of course i tried thru the desk top, what kind of an idiot do you think i am?

Oh, that kind.

By the way, wouldn't "all my sons' games' be a great idea for an Arthur Miller
sequel?

By the wayII wouldn't "Module F"  be a great name for a rock band?

And what about "Axes to Information" And what about "Precocious Puberty" and
what about " Iron Butterfly?"

Good night, and a nice warm kiss to all you lurkers.

Barry El Silbeoberg