[etni] fw: intriguing offer

  • From: "Ask" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 22:46:20 +0200

From: "plavin" - <plavin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: intriguing offer

Are you looking or interested in a challenge
to spend the next two months at the Feurstein Institute in Jerusalem, observing and learning how to teach my daughter?

November 5th we are going to London and would like you to come with us to continue the Feurstein programme in the Hasmonean Girls School to live and work in London amongst frum people for the following 8 months.

Our requirements are a lively personality, a willingness to learn,
English speaking and most of all to get on with our charming teenage
daughter

Leah Schupper e-mail joseschupper@xxxxxxx
tel: 052-6099471, 07-730-02598, 02-6222511

Read "The Etni Rag" - http://www.etni.org/etnirag/

Add yourself / Update your entry to "Who's Who on Etni"
http://www.boker.org.il/etni/whoswho.htm