[etni] Re: [etni] Re: [etni] תשובה: [etni] Regarding to bagrut tzvira model

  • From: Bari Nirenberg <bnirenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: saragabai@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 18:08:37 +0200

I agree.  I have never heard this.  As far as I know, the grade for 4 and 5
pointers is 27% for the first module (C or E), 26% for the second (D or F),
27% for the third (E or G) and 20% for the oral exam.  I've never heard of
someone ending up with a passing grade and then not passing because they
failed one of the first two modules.  In fact, I'm pretty sure I've had
students fail one of the first two modules and end up passing the Bagrut.
Bari