[etni] Re: etni Digest V12 #141

  • From: n r <pataliae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 13:14:14 +0000

hello
two questions:
1. what is the latest position? should we do or not do online literature
courses? Where can they be found?
2. Looking to do my MA - preferably in Linguistics, or English, TESOL,
Language, Literature. With instruction at least 80% in English.Any
suggestions?The best I have managed to find is 1. MA TESOL at Tel Aviv
University (1 year, but for foreign students so very expensive) or 2. English
in the Digital Age at Shannan College (2 years, very far (2 hours each way on
train))
Please send comments suggestions to englishteacherrehovot@gmail.comThanks in
advance.

> From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>