[etni] Re: etni Digest V1 #98

  • From: "Sharon Tzur" <sharontzu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 16:52:43 +0200 (Jerusalem Standard Time)

Even if you have a student do B-E in one year, there is no reason to do t=
hem
all in one Moed. Have them do B and C in the winter and D and E in the
summer. Even that is a very heavy testing schedule. (keep in mind that ea=
ch
module has demands of books, literature, and/or projects!) =0D
=0D
If they don't pass the 3 point in the winter, they certainly won't pass t=
he
4 point in the summer. =0D
=0D
Don't remember where I heard about the overlap, but I definitely did hear
about it somewhere. You can check with Judy Steiner.=0D
=0D
BTW - In the future, I'd have all 3 pointers who can try for A in 10th gr=
ade
- they could then do B and/or C in 11th. If they pass, they can go on to =
and E in 12th.  If they fail, they can retake B and C in 12th grade.=0D
=0D
I think that most kids who cannot handle A in 10th grade will probably no=
t attain the level needed to pass E in 12th grade. =20