[etni] Re: etni Digest V1 #133

  • From: Barry Praag <bpraag@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 10:57:12 -0800 (PST)

Just had to reply to you Batya. Got to keep the flag
flying, stiff upper lip and all that long live Queen
Vic etc.
We may have, IN THE LONG FORGOTTEN PAST based our
educational system on the Brits but that was in the
long forgotten past.
Today there is absolutely no doubt which way we are
headed and that is ACHIEVE or be trodden on. Does that
remind you of any educational system not 12 hours
flight time from here?
I may add that we were so scared of our teachers in
the old Brit system that it was more than our lives
were worth to cheat. It would certainly never have
crossed our teacher's minds to tell us the
answers.They would rather have walked barefoot across
burning coals ( ok I'm exaggerating )
Anyway
Long Live Queen Liz and all who sail in her.

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/