[etni] Re: elementary school

  • From: michele ben <benfam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: momara@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 07:04:12 +0200

The rule is that if she worked at the JR. High level for 11 years or more, her
salaray base is 24 hours rather than 30.  In this case, the ministry will give
her the difference retroactively and adjust her salary.  She'll have to wait
until the "itzumim" are over to speak to someone in accounting.   If she worked
for fewer than 11 years then the base is 30 and there is nothing she can do
about the salaray cut, which is significant unfortunately.
Good luck,
Michele