[etni] "converting" old Bagrut

  • From: "aviva" <aviva_h@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 08:18:18 -0700

I would appreciate an answer from Judy or anyone else.
At the last two conferences I attended -Rakazim and Etai- Judy stated that a
student who took the "old" 1 point bagrut could have this "converted" into
the A module, if the school applied.
I have  two questions:
1. Can 12th graders who take the 3 point exam convert their exam to modules
A B C so that in the future they may take only D and E in order to take the
4 point exam? (Our Bagrut secretary says that this is possible in Maths)
If the answer is positive:
2. Can a 12th grader who took the 3 pt old bagrut in the winter take D and E
this summer or would he have to do the "old" 4 pt  bagrut?

Shabbat Shalom

Aviva