[etni] clips for Chanukah

  • From: "R. Borenstein" <rachcb1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 18:11:44 +0200

Hi. Since Barry sent the clip last year for Nefesh B'Nefesh "Chanukah Hey",
we've started a new trend at the school – bringing fun songs for Chanuka the
students enjoy. Last year we showed both the clip of the dance and the
"making of" that went with it. This year, one class learned the words and
the dance and will be dancing, and hopefully singing, in the hallways on
Thursday.
This year, Nefesh B'Nefesh has a new song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZkdQ-dCue8 ;(sent to me by a student).
But, we've hit jackpot with the Maccabeats "Candlelight":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSJCSR4MuhU (and then listen to their version
of One Day by Mattisyahu.)
NCSY 613 group also has a Chanukah remix.
Enjoy.
Rachelle