[etni] Re: bagrut listening

  • From: "Bari Nirenberg" <nirenber@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nirenber@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <sharontzu5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 11:32:29 +0200

Just a follow-up...  This story about not hearing the first passage twice
was apparently true.  I heard it again today from another kid who is a lot
more easy-going than the one who originally told me and also better in
English (he said:  "The exam was really easy, but did you hear what happened
to us with the listening?").  We always tell our kids to bring a transistor
radio or a walkman, but in the last few years this has become problematic
because fewer and fewer of them own these things.  There must be a fairer
way to do the listening comprehension...

Bari