[etni] an unusual request - thank you!!!!

  • From: "Roni" <ronea@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 21:49:03 +0200

Etnians!
First of all, thank you "Etni Team" for forwarding my "unusual request"
regarding my niece!!! We wouldn't have this amazing list without you!
I was very moved by the number of people who took the time and effort to write
and I want to thank you all! I answered every letter personally except one - it
looked like a regular letter from the etni list but it had an attachment. I
know etni does not forward attachments so I did not open it. If you did not
receive an answer from me, that is the reason.

Your responses proved once again what sharing information can do. I have been
checking every link or phone number sent to me. Some have led to things we did
not know about. I would like to mention one example in particular - we were not
familiar with the Boston based organization called "Rofeh".
http://www.rofeh.org/  . They are in touch with top doctors all around the
world. I have contacted them and perhaps they will be helpful.
But even if your suggestion did not turn out to be relevant, it was helpful. It
comforts the parents now to see that "no stone is being left unturned".
thank you again!!!
naomi epstein