[etni] about videos on youtube and "Henry Ronson"

  • From: sara g <saragabai@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ETNI list <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 17:26:35 +0300

I think it is illegal to tape a class without everyone's agreement (and the
teacher here did not agree, it seems). If you are a member of the irgun or
histadrut, they should be able to help you.
and on another subject - could the coordinator of "Henry Ronson" school (i
think in ashkelon) please get in touch with me?

           sara g

2010/5/25 Ask_Etni <ask@xxxxxxxx>

> I have been teaching for 6 years at an Israeli Pre-academic Mechina. We had
> a great staff really. Then a new Menahelet came in two years ago ( in her
> early thirties, not an educator rather an accountant.) She started firing
> many teachers, two years ago, then one year ago,  and others resigned (and
> now it is my turn). No pitzuyim were paid to those who were fired. Last
> week, I was notified by the Dean's office that one of my students made a
> video movie of my class and spread it on facebook and UTube. The college is
> hush-hush about it and the student was requested to remove it from the
> internet. Could you please tell me where I can seek advice, preferably
> legal
> advice as many teachers are prepared to even go to the press about the
> menahelet.
>
> Thank you ahead of time.
>
> Anonymous

> ** The ETNI Rag **