[etni] a survey on our motivation to teach under back-to-work orders

  • From: "s_bcohen" <s_bcohen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 10:00:46 +0200

If it hasn't yet been done, would someone please arrange a survey to check the level of teacher's motivation/ability to teach if forced back to work?

Perhaps the questions would be: "If I am forced back to work, My motivation to teach up to my normal level will be, on a scale of 1 - 5, with 0 being the lowest and 5 the highest: 0 1 2 3 4 5

It has removed 2128 spam emails to date.

** Etni homepage - www.etni.org **