[etni] a request - re: assessment of writing

  • From: irit ferman <iritf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 15:15:42 +0200

Dear Colleagues

I was wondering whether anyone still remembers the criteria
we used to have for composition in the5 point bagrut tests
before we had scales and then rubrics.

I remember vaguely that the required length was about 200 ? 230
words and that we used to deduct points if this requirement was not
met. How many points??.I don't remember.

I also remember that we took into consideration the following:
(i) 5 p. - content (ii) 5 p. vocabulary (iii) 5 p. grammar (iv) 5 p. spelling.

What was included in the content? Was it relevance, organization, format??
I am at a loss here.

I think it was half a point for each mistake in (ii) (iii) and (iv). When we
reached 5 points we used to stop counting.

Please help me out here. I would appreciate it if you could provide me
with a more accurate description these criteria.

Wishing you all a lovely week
Yours
Irit I. Ferman
Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Spaces.
It's easy!