[etni] Ziun Magen for Module C

  • From: =?unknown?b?+fjkIOLs4fI=?= <sarahgil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 21:09:02 +0200

I would like your advice
My 11th grade 4 pointers will be doing Module C this summer. We all know
that  C is the easiest of the 3 ( C D E ) but the annual
 grade consists of all the work they did during the year which was on a much
higher level than C. If I give them this grade  which is 50% of the Bagrut
grade their grades will obviously drop, they might be 20 points lower than
what they'll get on Module C in the bagrut.
I thought I could give them  a grade which will be based only on the
MATKONOT or one which will include 70% of 2 matkonot (only according to C )
+ 30% annual grade . Whichever  I choose I still have to get the principal's
approval.
So I'd like to hear what you are going to do and what your suggestions are.
Thanks SARAH