[etni] Where you can still get walkmans (and double cassettes)

  • From: Rivka Lewenstein <rlewen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 01:35:45 -0700 (PDT)

For all of you whose students are having trouble finding walkmans, here's where
you are sure to find them: In Geula, Jerusalem and in Bnei Brak. Stores there
are definitely still selling walkmans (a plain walkman without a radio goes for
about 50 NIS, if I'm not mistaken), and I've seen double cassettes as well.
(The store Kanyon Refaeli, which also has branches elsewhere, to the best of my
knowledge, comes to mind.)

  All the best,
  Rivka

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.