[etni] Urgent question

  • From: David Graniewitz <graniewitz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 16:18:52 +0300 (IDT)

I am sure that this has been asked and answered before but I
probably wasn't paying attention.

Can a pupil who is borderline 4/5 points take modles F and G
in moed alef and, if he doesn't succeed, take D in moed Bet.
The pupil in question has already done C and E -- he didn't
do too well on E.

Does the fact that the questionnaire number written on the
form for his oral bagrut was for the 5-point exam make any
difference?

I need this info sharpish so I'd appreciate immediate