[etni] Update Forum

  • From: "New in Israel News" <news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 21:20:47 +0200

Hello,

 We are pleased to inform you that we have added a lot of new topics to the New
in Israel forum. In the last few months a lot of new posts have placed which
might be interesting and relevant to you. We welcome you to take a look at
www.newinisrael.com and to participate in the discussions on the New in Israel
forum.

With hundreds of visitors per day, it is a great place for information about:

aliyah
visa's, working permits, etc.
conversion to Judaism
job searches
selling or buying stuff
finding or renting apartments
expressing your opinion
universities
legal & tax issues
learning Hebrew
and a lot more!
See for yourself how New in Israel can help you.More information about New in
Israel can be found at the end of this email.

We welcome your input, suggestions and support for the New in Israel initiative.

With kind regards,

The New in Israel Team
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.newinisrael.com

Information about New in Israel

We experienced that many people have so many questions and issues to solve in
order to settle down or just live for a few years, that we decided to dedicate
a website to this. The setup of New in Israel is a forum where everyone can ask
their questions and where everyone is encouraged to help others by sharing
their knowledge and experience.

A valuable and helpful place for information about living in Israel.

With a team of volunteers, with lots of experience in building up a live in
Israel, we decided to serve Newcomers, Expats, Immigrants,etc., anyone with
questions about living in Israel. They will for sure reply to your postings
within a short amount of time.

Respond to this email with 'unsubscribe' If you do no wish receive information
from New in Israel in the future.