[etni] UPP

  • From: Sabine <englishoncall@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 15:21:03 +0300

Dear List,
I was also extremely surprised that anyone received "bad" service at UPP.
I have been working with them for 10 years now, (when they were still in Tel
Aviv) and I have never had anything but courteous, friendly, professional
service
by phone or in their store. As for free copies, I am regularly given free
copies to look over, and once I decide to use a book, i am given 3 copies, one
for each of my centers.  In summary, I have no idea where you received such a
rude welcome but it wasn't in the UPP, I know.
Also, since we are on the subject of UPP, i would like to give them a two
thumbs up for their Target Reading and Grammar issues  series. Finally, books
with Grammar in context, interesting stories with lots of vocabulary building
exercises, love them.
On this note, I wish you all a great weekend.
Sabine
www.sabine.co.il

Sent from my iPhone

** post to list - etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx