[etni] The Miracle Worker

  • From: Sara Halevi <sarahalevi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 18:12:10 +0200

Dear Teachers,
Way Off Productions invites you to bring your English classes to see the
classic work "The Miracle Worker" by William Gibson. This play is
appropriate for all ages and audiences. Group rates are 40 nis each for a
package of 20 tickets.

At this time we are considering opening a Sunday matinee. We will hold a
matinee for a minimum of 60 pre-sold tickets. If you are interested in
booking a matinee for your class, please contact us immediately. More info
below:

Way Off Productions presents

?The Miracle Worker? by William Gibson

 Way Off Theater

37 Pierre Koenig/2 Poalei Tzedek 3rd Floor

Talpiot

March 3, 6, 7, 10, 13, 15, 17, 22, 24, 27, 29, 31 and April 5, 7. All shows
at 8pm

For tickets and information:

054.688.0281

*wayoffproductions@xxxxxxxxx*