[etni] The History of EFL in Israel

  • From: Judy Yaron <yaronjd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 06:53:57 +0200

Dear People,
In honor of ETAI's 5th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE, which celebrates the Silver
Jubilee of ETAI, the first year EFL students at Levinsky College are creating
an exhibition - "The History of EFL in Israel". The exhibition aims to tell our
story: where we began and how far we have come.

We would like to get as many people as possible involved in our project. So, if
you have any old material, stories to tell from your experience as a student
and/or a teacher or simply ideas, which you would like to share,  please
contact us ASAP.

Kol tuv,

Judy Yaron and Dorit Telor-Reiza
Levinsky College