[etni] Re: The Ghost in the Machine

  • From: Dov Bloom <dovb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 20:41:53 +0200

>Barry wrote: I just noticed that somebody has turned off my spell checker.
> (word, office, XP, the edition you get cheap from Misrad ha hinuch.) It no
> longer puts red lines under the misspelled words.

Try Tools -> Language -> Set language - choose English US or English UK and
uncheck the checkbox "Do not check spelling or grammar "
That is what works in Word XP 2002.
Help -> About   will tell you what version you have. Specifying "the edition
you get cheap" is not always accurate identification.

Since my schools in the Netivot, Ashdod and Beersheva areas are mostly closed
now because of rockets and missiles , I wish Barry and the Kiryat Shmona
residents who endured years of shelling a peaceful time this round.