[etni] Teeange Smoking didactic unit - links that work

  • From: Eduardo Lina <eduardolina@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ask@xxxxxxxx, etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 03:02:14 -0700 (PDT)

Shalom!
Jack Pillemer has made me aware that the link to the Teenage Smoking didactic
unit that I put on a previous message does not work. Thanks for telling me,
Jack!

I have made it easier now:
1. Check Kugel's site. www.kugel.org.il There is a link to th unit on the
home page (it's also on ELT- Israel)
The direct link appears below, just in case.
2. New on http://eltisrael.ning.com/ ;
Jolanta Gajda has written that" A team of enthusiastic teachers from two
schools in Spain and Poland is looking for reliable and creative partners from
Israel for our ongoing internet project." See details on her forum discussion.
Susan has also written about projects with schools abroad.
Doron has invited teachers to join the SEETA Open forum (see events)
Shoshana in the UK has added unique features to her page (I wish I knew how to
do that).
New members have joined. (although the banner says 17, there are 19 of us. We
can form a football / soccer team already, can't we?)

http://kugel.org.il/Apps/WW/Page.aspx?wsFbe24c3-d1c5-4f9c-b8f5-bca11dfdc9b0&page÷bc90d1-22f7-4c6c-9ee6-b377cf714ea2&folå81768a-bf61-4cfe-85a4-2bf84da4b3c6&codeå81768a-bf61-4cfe-85a4-2bf84da4b3c6

Well... We are going back tomorrow...Good luck!
Eduardo

¡Todo sobre Amor y Sexo!
La guía completa para tu vida en Mujer de Hoy.
http://mujerdehoy.telemundo.yahoo.com/