[etni] TeachingEnglish blogathon is underway

  • From: <Leo.Selivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 18:21:44 -0000

The race is on!
And the lucky winners will win an all expenses paid trip to the UK

These are some of the latest entries in the TeachingEnglish blogathon which
started on January 16.

Adam from Turkey (Blogathon runner #122)

blogs about ice breakers for students from different countries which can be
used with students from the same country

http://www.teachingenglish.org.uk/blogs/yearinthelifeof/killer-ice-breakers-where-world%E2%80%A6

<http://www.teachingenglish.org.uk/blogs/yearinthelifeof/killer-ice-breakers-where-world%E2%80%A6>

Dora from Croatia (Blogathon runner #409)

comes up with ideas to keep early finishers busy

http://www.teachingenglish.org.uk/blogs/dxplorer/f-fast-finishers
<http://www.teachingenglish.org.uk/blogs/dxplorer/f-fast-finishers>

And our very own Naomi from Israel (Blogathon runner #811)

has no qualms about using L1 in the classroom

http://www.teachingenglish.org.uk/blogs/naomishema/sometimes-using-l1-rocks
<http://www.teachingenglish.org.uk/blogs/naomishema/sometimes-using-l1-rocks>

Have a look at their posts and support them with your comments.

LEO

The British Council is the United Kingdom's international organisation for
educational opportunities and cultural relations. We are a registered charity;
209131 (England and Wales) SC037733 (Scotland). We create international
opportunities for the people of the UK and other countries and build trust
between them worldwide. We call this cultural relations.

This message is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it. The
British Council accepts no liability for loss or damage caused by software
viruses and you are advised to carry out a virus check on any attachments
contained in this message.