[etni] Summer Technology Seminar for English Teachers 2014

  • From: Ora Ben-Shalom <obenshalom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 10:07:00 +0300

Summer Technology Seminar for English Teachers 2014

You are invited to a two-day overnight summer technology seminar for
English Teachers in Mercaz Yami in Sdot
Yam<http://www.weekend.co.il/mishorh/merkaz_yami/index.html> July
29-30,
2014. This is an educational retreat. You can get away, relax, and learn
how to effectively integrate a range of exciting, free technology tools
into your English lessons in a comfortable, stress-free environment. Beach
walks, healthy meals and great company will fuel your brain for learning.

This summer seminar is a hands-on exploration of web-based technology.
Together, we will create pedagogically-sound, technology-enhanced
activities that are designed to increase student engagement. *Bring your
own laptops* because you will be *doing*, not just watching and listening.

The learning and support doesn't end after the seminar!  Participants will
 have access to all materials, tutorials, showcases and follow up support
via our Summer Technology Seminar course website.

For more information please follow the links or see the attachment.

Introduction movie <https://www.movenote.com/v/CjyUShh7sFLvr>

Information and Registration
form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1yb-v0ct1AtX41mSgodzpuphB5rxUttNFVfJC5QV5OdA/viewform?edit_requested=true>
 -