[etni] Strike update Thusday night (actually Friday morning)

  • From: Jack Pillemer <jackpil@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ETNI posts <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 00:33:28 +0200

Strike update. 6th of December 2007

It's not over yet!

According to the update from the maavak morim committee maavakmorim@xxxxxxxxx
already 20 schools from around the country have decided in some form or another
not to go back to work under back-to-work orders .

The letter asks schools who have made decisions to put this information up on
http://www.2all.co.il/web/Sites/morimbeshvita/FORUM3.asp
Schools who make decisions should also  inform  yamdavid@xxxxxxxxx
The forum above can  be used to discuss the issue.

The letter contains amongst other things information about planned activity in
Jerusalem  and Tel Aviv on Monday 10.12.07 and  on Thurday 13.12.07 and now
(just received) a protest with a difference for Sunday morning 9.12.07 between
7.00-9.00. (lying in front of the doors of the Treasury offices in Jerusalem to
make those who decide on our salaries etc. understand that we are being
trampled on. They will arrive at work and have to deal with the problem
underfoot).
To read the letter and get the detail go to www.schooly.co.il/boyer_english
Click on Strike. Click on This Week

Thank you to ETAI for a stimulating conference in Beersheva.

Hag sameah!
Jack Pillemer