[etni] Special Education English teacher wanted

  • From: Jacquie Mohar <caddy_1998@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 11:32:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hi to you all,
Kiryat Hinuch Ma'ayan Shahar - a kibbutz regional high
school located some 10 minutes from Hadera - requires
a special education English teacher for the
forthcoming school year (September 2005).
The position available requires working with small
groups of up to 10 students, and is full time.
The suitable candidate would enjoy working in a very
supporting environment.
Please reply to me (Jacquie) at this email, or I can
be reached on my cell phone at: 050 7788217.

Jacquie

http://mail.yahoo.com