[etni] Short Video for HOTS

  • From: naomi epstein <naomi.shema@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 23:00:00 +0300

I recently noticed that the video "The Power of Words" is recommended on
the TLC site in relation to "*different perspectives*".
I'd like to add a recommendation for the short videos in the Simon's cat
series - great for *"identifying patterns of behavior*"
http://www.simonscat.com/

In my classes we need a written component for everything, so I make
worksheets for all these great videos (and pictures). If you are interested
in what I prepared for Simon's Cat, see here:
http://visualisingideas.edublogs.org/2012/05/08/simons-cat-hots/

Naomi Epstein
--
Naomi Epstein