[etni] Shaot Gil שעות גיל

  • From: Fruma Cohen <fruma2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: English teachers Network of Israel <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 10:50:31 +0000

As of next school year I have a right to work 2 hours less (due to age,
aaahhhh!!).  In my school all English classes are 4 weekly hours. Now I teach
6 classes (6 x 4 =24 ). Next year if I only teach 5 then I'm under 2 hours and
if I continue with 6 then I'm not reducing any. Does anyone else have this
dilemma?  how do you solve it?   I was advised not to "over work"  because you
need an ishur and if you don't get it then you're actually working 2 hours
"voluntarily" (I already do enough of that ,  getting paid 300 lousy shekels a
month for rikuz!!).  Obviously, I can't teach 5 1/2 classes!  What to do??

Thanks, Fruma

Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft?s powerful SPAM protection.

** The ETNI Rag **
http://www.etni.org/etnirag/
Much more than just a journal